CountEasy 2 IP Cash Counting Machine
CountEasy 2 IP Overview
New for 2022, the upgraded CountEasy 2 IP cash counting machine from Volumatic provides 100% accurate counts first time, every time, eliminating count errors, but now you can also enjoy a whole host of extra features to make your cash counting even easier. One of a range of money counting machines available from Volumatic, the CountEasy 2 IP comes with an integrated printer (IP) which gives the user the ability to print a hard copy of the count, enhancing accountability. With the CountEasy 2 IP money counter you can accurately count the entire contents of a till in less than a minute, saving you time and money. It acts as both a bill counter and a coin counter, all in one.
Key new features include an easier-to-read larger, backlit screen with bold font; the capability to select up to 32 languages and count cash in any two currencies of your choice; a float capacity feature and a USB port for easy upgrades.
Compact and Portable
The CountEasy 2 IP can be carried effortlessly in one hand and operated from mains or rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours. So wherever your cash needs counting, you can record it on the spot. It's ideal for speeding up spot checks, lifts, banking, shift changes and end of day reconciliation.
Printers and Accessories
The CountEasy 2 IP gives you the additional benefit of a printed record of your count. The CountEasy 2 IP cash counter is also available without an integrated printer. View CountEasy 2.
Additionally, if you are wanting the CountEasy 2 IP as a coin counter too, you can purchase till cups that are designed to maximize your performance when counting down a till drawer. The till cups are completely re-usable and easy to use.
Benefits of the Volumatic CountEasy 2 IP
- Bill counter and coin counter
- Six times faster than counting by hand and more accurate
- Keeps a real-time running total, so you always know where you are in the count
- Use CountEasy 2 to set your float, making it quick and easy to prepare and which can be enabled/disabled as required
- LCD backlit configurable display screen
- Real-time clock to facilitate an audit trail and user accountability
- Enhanced version data available
- Up to 32 languages for true global use
- USB port for simple and efficient software updates, plus clone capacity to mirror devices if required
- Choice of additional currency – two active currencies can be held at one time
- Fast and simple to check bundles when checking till contents
- Portable so you can count anywhere, even without a power socket nearby
- Unique language settings – region-specific terminology
- Allows you to balance a drawer quickly in front of customers in case of a change dispute
- Weighing mode allows you to weigh miscellaneous items such as mail
- Small footprint takes up minimal desk space
- Adding a printer (by ordering the CountEasy 2 IP), which also runs off the rechargeable battery, allows the cashier to sign a hard copy printout of every count, giving better accountability
- Choice of note pack type
- Choice of weight denominations
- Forced till cup calibration message
- Industry-leading five-year box swap warranty for complete peace of mind
- With optional till cups you will speed up and simplify your counting process saving even more time and money
- The integrated printer allows cashiers to sign a hard copy print out of every count, giving better accountability. This also runs off the rechargeable battery.
The CountEasy range can be enhanced with Connect driver software which enables the transfer of count data from your CountEasy 2 IP directly into a windows PC via a USB cable. This allows you to automatically populate a spreadsheet or back office application, saving significant time and removing the opportunity for manual errors.
- Automatically auto populate a spreadsheet
- Automatically transcribe to Notepad
- Automatically update your cash management system
- Output Modes: Amount, Count, Total, Printer
- Configurable Data Separators (getting from field to field)
- Automatic creation of time stamped file on the host (CSV Mode) for audit or interface purposes