CountEasy TS cash counting machine
CountEasy TS Overview
The CountEasy TS money counting machine, with its ground-breaking touch screen technology, delivers greater cash handling efficiencies than any other counting machine by weight scale in the world. And yet it is so simple to operate, like the rest of our CountEasy range of money counting machines, that your staff will need virtually no training to use it!
Advanced Touch Screen Display
Like your mobile phone or tablet, the high resolution, full colour TFT screen only displays those functions that you need when you need them. Universally recognisable iconography and intuitive design mean that complex functions can now be performed easily by operators with our hi-tech cash counter.
The CountEasy TS's simple and intuitive icons allows for minimal training to accurately count and record the contents of multiple tills, if appropriate in multiple currencies. It is also fully configurable to streamline any cash handling process. It can be used as a note counter or a coin counter, so nothing is missed. Six times faster than counting by hand, the Volumatic CountEasy TS money counter is ideal for speeding up spot checks, cash lifts, banking, shift changes and end-of-day reconciliation, making it one of the best money counting machines around.
Printers and Accessories
The CountEasy TS bill counter is also available with an integrated printer (IP). View the CountEasy TS IP by clicking here.
Additionally, you can purchase till cups that are designed to maximise your performance when counting down a till drawer. The till cups are completely re-usable and easy to use.
Benefits of the Volumatic CountEasy TS
- Note counter and coin counter
- Intuitive design and menu-driven software make using the CountEasy TS cash counter easy to use
- The use of universal iconography, rather than words or abbreviations, makes it perfect for multi-cultural environments
- Counts up to 200 tills around your store
- Operates with mains or rechargeable battery so it is fully portable and can be used anywhere it is needed, even when fitted with an optional printer (CountEasy TS IP)
- Intelligent battery management software means the CountEasy TS can operate for an entire day on battery power
- The battery pack is fully rechargeable in just over three hours
- Non-volatile memory means that data will not be lost in the event of an unexpected power failure
- No need to manually key in data. The TS, with fully configurable comms options, uploads all data to any cash spreadsheet or back office system quickly and simply – eliminating keying errors and saving time
- Keeps a real-time running total, so you always know where you are in the count, with a real-time running clock and date stamp for audit integrity
- Use the CountEasy TS to set your floats, check coin bags and note bundles and to balance a drawer quickly, even in front of customers in case of a change dispute. Coins can even be counted whilst still in their till cups, making counting quick and simple
- Adding a printer allows the cashier to sign a hard copy of every count, providing a clear audit trail
- Unlike some machines there is no need for regular recalibration
- Complete peace of mind with Volumatic’s highly respected customer support offering, which includes a three-year box swap warranty
- Optional; Till Cups are reusable and easy to use with your CountEasy TS
The Volumatic CountEasy TS comes with an Integrated Smart Wedge, which allows count data transfer to a host with no additional cost or software. In addition, the optional CountEasy TS Connect Application provides fully flexible integration options for the end user.
- Automatically transcribe to Notepad
- Automatically update your cash management system
- Output Modes: Amount, Count, Total, Printer
- Configurable Data Separators (getting from field to field)