Volumatic offer a comprehensive range of friction note counters from simple, low cost "piece counters" through to high specification, multi-pocket "value counters". This means that whatever your needs for fast and accurate counting of large volumes of bank notes, Volumatic has the right solution for you.
The FC200 is a compact, high performance 2-pocket Friction Note Counter. The second pocket allows operators to perform multiple cash processing activities at high speed and with minimum interruptions. This advanced unit can count bundles of multiple denominations at speeds of up to 1500 notes per minute. What's more it can display accurate count data, broken down by both value and denomination. The FC200 can recognise up to 10 different currencies, with enhanced counterfeit detection.
The FC200 has passed the Bank of England's Framework test for banknote machines, which means it will reject all known forgeries in circulation. The FC200 can also be used to support the Local Recycling Code of Conduct for users wishing to self-fill ATMs and self-checkouts.
The FC200 is a future proof machine which is capable of handling polymer notes and can be updated easily via software updates.
The FC200 is supported by Volumatic's industry-leading customer support service, which includes unlimited helpdesk access and our speedy and efficient box swap package.
- Saves time, 2 pockets with counting up to 1,500 notes per minute
- High performance counterfeit detection (Size, UV, Magnetic Thread, IR, Half Note, Mag Ink)
- Enables fast counting of notes into batches
- Flexible operation – piece count, batch, cumulative add facility
- Easy to maintain
- Integrated carrying handle
- 1 year free replacement warranty for complete peace of mind