Some retailers touch their cash as many as 14 times in their cash process. With CCi you touch it just once. Cash accepted by your till operator is never touched again, until it reaches your bank.
CCi streamlines your cash handling processes to provide substantial operational and accounting efficiencies whilst reducing shrink. It was awarded a Queen’s Award for Innovation in 2011.
Cashview device management software allows you to manage, monitor and maintain an estate of CCi units centrally, either from a cash office or head office, giving you total visibility and control of all cash transactions down to till level across your entire business. CCi can be integrated with any EPOS system or cash reconciliation software platform.
- Physical cash processing becomes virtually obsolete, freeing-up cash office colleagues to devote their time to customer focussed activities
- One-touch cash handling, from the customer to the bank
- Notes are validated, counted, stacked and secured with 100% accuracy
- Case studies show CCi reduces cash processing costs by 75%
- Perfect note presentation means cash is ATM ready
- CCi can be integrated with any EPOS system
- Cash reconciliation and bank reports are generated at the touch of a button
- Checkout-friendly design with cable or wireless connectivity
- Easy to use with minimal training
- Easy to trial with simple ‘plug and play’ options
Loss Prevention Efficiencies
- Safely stores large amounts of cash at your till points – up to 440 notes for Standard CCi and up to 900+ for High Capacity CCi.
- POS security is improved by removing the temptation for internal or external theft
- Staff are at less risk of attack or intimidation and feel safer
- Tamper evident pouch technology protects lifted cash
- Makes investigation of cash anomalies quick and decisive
- Detects all known forgeries, with 100% accuracy, and stops them dead
- Dye penetration and i-box approved for transport by CiT carriers
- Data cached and cash protected in the event of power failure
- Bar-coded pouches provide full audit trail
- CCi has validated billions of pounds of cash over recent years without a single error
- Automatic data transfer eliminates clerical and administration errors
- Count accuracy accepted by CiT companies and banks
- Full visibility and control of all cash transactions
- Facilitates accelerated credit