FC10 note counter and forgery detector
FC10 Forgery Detector Overview
The FC10 forgery detector is unique in its design with its short edge note feed, which makes it compact in size. This low cost unit supplied by Volumatic can count mixed bundles of multiple denominations at speeds of up to 250 notes per minute. The FC10 can handle several different currency sets and can be programmed to match your exact needs.
Accurate and Reliable
What’s more it acts as a reliable bank note checker, as it can identify forgeries and clearly display accurate count data, broken down by both value and denomination.
The Volumatic FC10 is a portable value note counter that has passed the Bank of England’s framework test for banknote machines and forgery detectors. The framework tests all known forgeries in circulation and can be used to support the Local Recycling Code of Conduct for self-fill ATMs and self-checkouts.
Benefits of the Volumatic FC10:
- Value count and forgery detection for GBP and Euro bank notes
- Counts and validates up to 250 notes per minute
- High performance counterfeit detection technology (Magnetic Thread, Infrared, Image, Length, Thickness)
- Light weight, compact and portable
- User friendly with LCD display
- Simple mode settings for ease of use
- Bank of England tested