We're Hiring! Could you be our next Digital Marketing & Content Manager?
We are a dynamic UK based business, supplying intelligent cash handling solutions which are used globally to count or protect over $1billion per day. We supply the UK’s major retailers directly, and Europe and the rest of the world via a well-established distribution network.
As Digital Marketing and Content Manager, you will be responsible for building brand presence and engagement across all multi-media channels through the creation and distribution of compelling content. Working independently and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will lead us in our overall digital and marketing strategy touching areas such as branding, content, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, and PR.
Utilising your creative writing ability to communicate key messages, develop the tone of voice of our brand, and engage readers, you will be responsible for the creation of engaging and relevant content that will drive forward product sales on a global basis.
As Digital Marketing and Content Manager you will work with the Sales & Marketing Director & Senior Management team to understand short, medium, and long-term goals.
Duties will include:
- Building and developing the overall communications strategy
- Once these goals are agreed upon, create eye-catching marketing and industry-relevant content that drives brand awareness across multiple sectors and regions
- Develop and enhance our content offering across our company website, whilst also developing our PR exposure
- Explore opportunities to grow our presence through broader channels including press, awards, exhibitions, and PR by developing and overseeing multi-channel campaigns across our global reach
To be successful in your application for this Digital Marketing and Content Manager role you should have experience in building and implementing marketing and communications strategies with an emphasis on digital and content marketing.
You need to live within a commutable distance to our Coventry office.
You will also have the following:
- Possess core copywriting writing skills with an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Pro-active in your approach to work, with an adaptable mindset as we operate a collaborative environment within our company.
- A good general understanding of SEO fundamentals.
- Confidence and self-motivation, with the ability to seek advice if unsure of best practice.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career through success.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Manager / Executive, Content manager, SEO Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Content Writer, Copywriting.
Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa
Please send your CV to Ian Lyons at email@example.com quoting reference 'Digital' or telephone me at 01604 683306 for initial discussion.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.